Still having buckets of fun? Time to get a SeedVac™!
SeedVac™ Model 20
11 HP Honda Engine
The SeedVac™ Model 20 is everything you need to get started today.
- 11 HP Honda Engine for reliable power.
- Capable of conveying up to 400 lb per minute.
- Streamline planting with quick and easy seed transfer.
- Reduce physical strain with effortless operation.
- Enhanced efficiency with the ability to fill 16 rows in 8 minutes.
SeedVac™ Model 30
24 HP Honda Engine
The SeedVac™ Model 30 provides that little extra HP you need.
- Powerful 24 HP Honda Engine for increased capacity.
- High-speed transfer with a rate of 700 lb per minute.
- Designed for larger scale operations requiring more power.
- Effortlessly handles even the most demanding seed transfer tasks.
- Offers a robust solution for continuous, heavy-duty use.
Using bulk seed boxes?
We have several options available
Quad-Pro Bulk Seed Stand
The Quad-Pro Bulk Seed Stand stacks 4 hard-sided seed boxes back-to-back, making room on your trailer to haul fertilizer tanks and other equipment to the field.
- The Quad-Pro Bulk Seed Stand holds 4 hard-sided seed boxes back-to-back.
- One central hopper directs the seed into the airlock of the Seed Vac.
- 94” Wide to fit most flat bed trailers.
- The center hopper eliminates the need to switch hoses or move the airlock.
- Seed boxes are locked in place to secure them to the stand.
- A hinged door allows access to the bottom hopper for cleaning.
Utilize your truck or trailer bed as a platform with the GrandStand, which can be used with a single box or multiple modules for balanced load.
- Use your truck or trailer bed as a platform.
- May be used with a single box, or multiple GrandStand modules.
- Add interlocking and self-aligning modules for a balanced load.
- Integrated trolley rail makes it easy to move the Seed Vac airlock.
- Accepts old or new style center-flow bulk boxes.
- One person operation – all controls and connections are accessed from one side.
Stop wasting daylight!
Stop waiting around to refill and get back to farming. Let's fill up and get back out there!